Begining in the fall of 2021, many faculty members and faculty advisors will use our new Aviso Engage advising system as the primary way students can request an advising or class office hour meeting.
* Please be sure to follow any instructions contained in your course syllabus regarding contacting or meeting with your course instructor. Individual instructors might prefer that you contact them by other means. *
How to use schedule a meeting using Aviso:
- Follow instructions by your instructor in your course. The instructions provided by your instructor could potentially differ from the instructions provided below.
- Click this link to access BRCC's Aviso Engage system
- If prompted, login using your nomal Blue Ridge CC username and password. This is the same username and password you use to access MyBlueRidge and MyCourses.
- On your Home Screen, click the "Schedule a Meeting" button
4. Follow the on screen prompts:
- Select your campus location where you would like to meet (HCC, TCC, or online)
- Either type in your advisor or instructor's name -or- if you don't know the name of the person you need to meet with, select the option(s) that best match the purpose for the meeting. The Aviso system will automatically guide you to schedule your meeting with the right person