You can use the class roster feature in MyBlueRidge to email all students in a given course.
However, we generally recommend communicating with students using MyCourses (aka OpenLMS, Moodle). If you use the 'send a message' feature in MyCourses, it will email students and it will also put a visible message notification icon each time they log into MyCourses until they have read the message.
How to email students in a course using MyBlueRidge:
0. Log into your @blueridge.edu email account using your default web browser
1. Log into MyBlueridge in another tab in the same web browser
2. Select the faculty menu
3. Select the specific class of interest
4. Select Roster
5. Click the "Email all" button at top of class roster
6. This should open a new email message in your @blueridge.edu account tab**
** If Microsoft Outlook or some other email program starts to launch instead, follow these steps to designate Gmail as your default email program.