IMPORTANT - READ THIS FIRST!!!
If you are logging in for the first time, please read the entire article below.
Note: The "Sign In" button to the upper right is ONLY for the Technology Support ticketing system and is not connected to any other systems you will use as a student (click here to learn about the systems, such as webmail and myCourses, that you will be setting your password for using the instructions below.)!!
Logging in for the first time OR just looking to change your password (password reset)?
Follow these instructions below to be provided your username and/or to choose your new password.
1. Open your web browser and go to: https://my.blueridge.edu/
2. To retrieve your user name, click on "user name" in the "forgot your user name?" link below.
3. You will be prompted for your Last Name and Email Address that we have on file (first name is not required). Enter this information and click Submit.
NOTE - If you have a hyphenated or double last name, you might receive a message saying you "might already have an account at Blue Ridge CC." If this happens, please try entering each last name independently. (example: John Mark Smith-Jones, try entering Smith or Jones as your last name; John Mark Smith Jones, try entering Smith or Jones as your last name).
NOTE - If you do not receive the email, please contact the Registrar's Office at (828) 694-1811 to confirm the email address that you have on file.
5. The email you receive will have your user name and a link back to myBlueRidge so that you can set your password. Be sure to make note of your user name.
6. Return to the main page of myBlueRidge by clicking the link in the email or by going to the Student Portal on our website.
7. To set your password, click on "password" in the "forgot your password?" link below.
8. Enter your User Name that you wrote down in step 5 and enter your E-mail Address that we have on file, and click Submit.
9. You'll receive the following message confirming an email with a password reset link has been sent to the email address you provided in the previous step.
10. The second email you receive will have a link you can click on to Reset your password.
11. After you are redirected to the Reset Password, go ahead and enter your User name, a New password and Confirm new password. and click "Reset Password". (Remember your new password!)
Your username (Step #5) and your password (step #11) will be what you use to log in to myBlueRidge, myCourses, and your Student WebMail. For details on your different student accounts and how long you should wait before attempting to log into them after setting your password, please see the Student Online Accounts article.
IMPORTANT - If you do not have a personal email address listed or no longer have access to the email listed, please complete a Data Change Form.
Upon completion, the form will be sent to the Registrar's Office. Please allow up to 24 hours for your data change to be processed)
To provide us with a new personal email address, please call our Registrar's Office at (828) 694-1811.
If you are still unable to log in, please call our Help Desk at 694-1895.