Some research resources linked from the Library home page require authentication for students to access them.
Getting Started with Library Resources
- Start at the Library’s home page, www.blueridge.edu/library
- From here, you can scroll down and use the library search box titled “Search the Catalog and Online Collections” to begin looking for the information you need. You can also scroll further to find other helpful links, such as our LibGuides pages.
- Type your search terms into the box and hit enter.
- Once you have results, you can narrow them down with options on the left, or simply scroll through the results until you find what you are looking for. Once you click on a result, you will be prompted to log in if you are off-campus
- If your first search doesn’t provide the desired results, simply go back to the top of the page and try the search again with new terms. See this video for more information!
Accessing from On Campus
- Handled automatically based on the IP address of computers at the college.
Accessing from Off Campus
- Students will be prompted for their username and password. This will be the same username and password used for MyBlueRidge, Moodle, etc.
- For more information and to get started, please visit our LibGuides.