- Open a browser and go to - https://papercut.blueridge.edu/user
- Login using your Papercut account username and password
- Click "Web Print" from the menu, then click the "Submit a Job" button.
- Select the printer where you want to pick up your print. Click the "Print Options and Account Selections" button.
- Type the number of copies you want to print, then click the "Upload Documents" button.
- You can either drag & drop the file(s) you want to print or click "Upload from computer" button to browse and select the file(s) you want to print. When upload is complete, click the "Upload and Complete" button.
- Go to the printer you selected in step #4 and collect your print
- If you selected hcc-print\Global-Print-Release-BW (virtual) OR hcc-print\Global-Print-Release-Color (virtual) in step #4
- Go to the printer and login. You will be given the option to print a document printed to the global release queue at any of the Sharp copiers.
Modified on: Wed, Aug 25, 2021 at 10:34 AM
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.